Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorite Holiday.

My family never goes anywhere for holidays. My favorite holiday in general is Halloween though. My favorite holiday to spend with family is either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Thanksgiving would be because every year my whole mom's side of the family all goes to the movie theaters after we eat and see a movie. It's always so much fun. Christmas I love obviously because of all the presents. I love the food at Thanksgiving too! My mom makes the best Snicker Salad ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love to spend time with my family too.My mom side get together all the time at Thanksgiving and Christmas.My dad side get togeter ones in a while. So I am sad about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is the same way. My dad's side doesn't get together as much as my mom's side does.

    ReplyDelete