Wednesday, October 7, 2009

inspiring song.

I was tagged to talk about an inspiring song. My ipod has like so many songs on it so this might be a little bit difficult. I think I got one song though that really gets to me. It's called Silhouettes by Smile Empty Soul. It's about not wanting to live like your parents and not letting fear rule your life. It says that in the end all the sinners have to pay. So anyone who hasn't heard that song should check it out.

I am now going to tag five other students. You have to write a post about an inspiring song and then tag five other students to do the same. Write on their blogs to make sure they know they've been tagged. Try to choose students from different schools and not just your friends. You need to copy what I've written here at the bottom of your post so they also know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Hallie Bear,
    I have never heard of that song and it would be great if you had a link here on your post which I could click on that would take me to the lyrics of the song.

    Also who are the five people you have tagged? You need their names on your blog post here with their names attached to a link of their blog URL.

    ReplyDelete